<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, February 05, 2009
Hey Birthday. You kinda suck cos you make me older. You're supposed to make me more mature too, but I don't feel the least bit more mature. So from now I'm gonna type properly, like this, so that I can at least pretend to be more mature.

This is probably the most unfortunate birthday ever. Okay, I might be exaggerating a little. But anyway, firstly, i had some weird eye issue going on during morning assembly. Su Lin calls it "a dry eye", whatever that means. So she took me to the general office and applied eyedrops for me because I was a ninny who hadn't used eyedrops since kindergarten if not nursery school.

Secondly, there was photo-taking after HHF. So obviously I looked super unglam since the front part of my hair always curls all over the place after I run.

Thirdly, my "dry-eye" issue came back again after lunching with my dad. Bah, I hope it doesn't appear during self-awareness camp.

Lastly, I lost one side of my ear studs.

But aside from this series of unfortunate events, today has been quite good (: Thanks for the wishes, the hugs and the gifts, ya'll! I'm still waiting for quite a number of presents to arrive though HAH.
5:19 PM;